Art Walk- Family Event
May 1 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Anasazi Celebrates the Arts
* Kahau Kones Snow Cones * Limited Number of Chick-Fil-A Meals *
Please note- the ART WALK is open to the students and their families, and is FREE to attend.
See below (link to order form) if you would like to pre-order raffle basket tickets and Chick-Fil-A meals , which are optional.
- The Anasazi Art Walk will be held on Wednesday, May 1st, 5:00-7:00 pm
- The Anasazi Choirs (Eighth Notes @ 5:30pm and Sammy Singers @ 6:00pm) will perform outside in the courtyard.
- CHICK-FIL-A meals will be served in the cafeteria (purchase using the link below)
- Class baskets will be on display in the cafeteria from 5:00pm-6:30pm
- The class baskets will be awarded at the Anasazi Art Walk. All tickets need to be placed by 6:30pm.
- The winners will be announced at 6:45pm. You do not need to be present for the announcement
- Art work from every Anasazi student will be displayed.
Pre-orders for class basket tickets and Chick-Fil-A meals
(to avoid the lines) are due by Friday, April 12th
Class basket tickets will be sent home through the classroom for orders received on or before April 12th. Tickets and limited quantities of Chick-Fil-A meals can be purchased the day of the event.
(HINT— WRITE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON THE CLASS BASKET TICKETS PRIOR TO COMING TO THE EVENT TO SAVE YOURSELF TIME.)
Questions? Erin Thompson email@example.com
(note- the ART WALK is open to the families of our students, and is FREE to attend.
The below order form is just for those who want to pre-order basket tickets and Chick-Fil-A meals, which are optional!)