PARENTS SUPPORT / SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
The Anasazi PTO maintains an average budget of over $100,000. Please contact us if you would like to get a copy of the budget breakdown, expenses etc.! These funds are vital to continue the A+ education our children receive each and every day. The money earned at Anasazi throughout the school year, remains at Anasazi.
The PTO raises funds through the following programs:
- “Sammy Supporter” PTO Membership Drive (August/September/October) – see table below…
- Community Sponsorship Program (July/August)
- Fall Carnival (October)
- Fun Run (February)
- Book Fairs (September/March)
- Spring Baskets (May)
- Shopper Rewards/Box Tops Program (ongoing).
Together, we can continue to generate necessary funds to make a difference on the Anasazi campus.
By supporting the PTO we all make an impact at Anasazi in the following ways:
- Classroom and Special Area Teachers are provided reimbursable annual budgets to use towards classroom and program expenses throughout the upcoming school year.
- Administration is provided funding to enable staff members with professional development, provide miscellaneous supplies as needed for the school and to assist with special events and activities for the campus.
- The PTO supports funding for instructional aides throughout the campus and media center.
- The PTO has purchased 136 portable laptops and four technology charging/storage carts in 2015-2016 alone!
HOW CAN YOU HELP THE PTO AND THE KIDDOS?
- Parents who can help with “at school” or some help from home, can find lots of opportunities to help the PTO here!
- Parents who can provide financial help, can find the sponsorship information below (Our PTO is a non-profit, and a tax write-off…)